Friday, March 03, 2006

It’s raining today. In many regions of the world, rain is welcome. In some places, a monsoon brings death and destruction. In one place, a sprinkle makes people question whether there’s a God. WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It’s raining!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? WHY????????????????????????????? Isn’t two times a year enough already, you cruel dictator!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, I’ve been doing some stretching lately. I hope to be able to walk again by the time I’m 50, so I’ve been taking inordinate measures to ensure the health of my back (for instance, I no longer place heavy pieces of metal on myself and bounce up and down and up). We’ll see how that turns out. Sarah is still here, somewhere. Wait, she’s at school now. Hard lady to keep track of, let me tell you: she’s either at school or at home, or, sometimes on rare occasions, she brings things from school to home. There’s trouble when that happens…

No comments: