Wednesday, February 15, 2006

To elaborate on yesterday’s post: I’M NOT SLEEPING WHEN PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO SLEEP!!! Consider now: it’s 5:19 AM, Pacific Standard Time, and I haven’t really even considered going to bed. It’s not that I have anything major to do, I’m just not particularly tired enough to sleep. Even if I was, I’m not sure if I would: it’s a little late for that. Probably, I’ll stay up for a few more hours, take a nap, and be up in time to be fully awake when it’s time to go to bed tomorrow. The only thing I can figure is that I’m running on a 27-hour-a-day schedule (a real problem when 1) you live in a world when the earth rotates around the sun every 24 hours, and 2) you have responsibilities for which you need to be awake).

In other news, I need to be sure to self-police a grammar mistake I frequently commit. I regularly use “less” when I should be using “fewer.” I need to make fewer mistakes (as opposed to, I need to make less mistakes). I’m not even sure if that example is correct. I’ll check on that…

Oh yes, and Sarah is still here. I think. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You remind me of a feller I once was. I usually had to fall into bed exhausted to get to sleep. To make that possible I usually worked full-time at two jobs, went to college full-time, played a lot, and raised a family. I don't actually recommend you doing this, but you might see something out of these choices...