Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mother said: "No offense, but I'm not sure that Mrs. Alt, Mrs. Coon, Mrs. Watz, Mrs. Milito, and those other two elementary teachers(whose names escape me!)from your past would approve of this wanton abuse of poetic license. It's a literary raspberry if ever I saw one. I practically got spit on my face while I was reading it. "

First: thanks for the compliment.
Second: literary raspberry; I like that; you're funny.
Third: Mrs. Foster, Mrs. Tessmer
Fourth: a new poem

I hate bad poetry.
And by bad,
I mean,
Anything that doesn't rhyme.
Thank you for
acknowledging That
My own non-rhyming poetry,
iS;
A commentary!
A sla?p in the face/:??""
To all those ^sucke)rs out there@#
Who can't figure out how to rhyme.

Plus, my bad poetry is funny; theirs just makes you wonder how the heck they got published.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roses are red I changed your diapers
Violets are blue you made me a proud papa

2 bees said...

Yes. Your bad poetry is funny. You're welcome.