Monday, January 30, 2006

We did indeed watch a movie and watch TV. The whole weekend was such a whirlwind, I’m not sure if I can remember half of what we did. Friday, I remember there was some walking and watching of some sort. Saturday, I remember two things: 1) Sarah got up a lot earlier than I did (and went to Goodwill), 2) We watched “The Island”. It was very well put together. Its PG-13 rating pushed it a little (there was one scene where they showed a hand get nailed to a door by a nail gun—very graphic), but if you don’t mind horrific depictions of violence, implied sex (and a very-easy-to-construe implication, if you get my meaning…), and scientific-type horror, then it would be a movie well worth watching. Sunday, we had nightmares, went to church, went out to eat with some people from church, vegged at home, walked, and had a Bible Study with more people from church. Most importantly, I got to watch 1 quarter of a Pistons game (they are only shown out here when they play the Lakers or Clippers, which is 3 or 4 times a year).

No comments: