Monday, January 23, 2006

Okay, I haven’t updated since Thursday. Whoops. Let’s just pretend I was busy. And maybe I was, what do you know? Okay, you caught me; I give. In any event, Sarah and I did have a fairly relaxing weekend: she didn’t go shopping (for once), electing instead to stay home and get an earache (more of an ear plug, actually). Hopefully she’ll feel better soon: she has an ‘exciting’ week ahead. On Tuesday, she goes to the opera (no amount of ear plug could lessen that torture, but I digress). Wednesday and Thursday, she goes up to Pasadena with some of her colleagues for a teacher’s conference. And Friday is always exciting because it’s the last day she has to see kids until the hated, following Monday.

1 comment:

Max said...

I don't see any mistake. Perhaps you should have your proof-reading glasses checked for errors.