Friday, December 02, 2005

It’s Friday! Note the exclamation point. In truth, Friday doesn’t really mean much to me, except that I get to play basketball in the morning, but it means loads to Sarah. Loads. So, I suppose, in an indirect way, Friday is meaningful to me as well: you know, the two become one, etc., etc. Unfortunately, I can’t say that Sarah is entirely a happy camper on weekends. To set the scenario, weeknights usually go as follows.

Sarah: “Don’t make me go to school tomorrow. I can’t wait for the weekend. Don’t make me go to school tomorrow.”

Me:

To finish the scenario, weekends usually go as follows.

Sarah: “The weekend is almost over! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! Don’t make me go to school on Monday.”

Me:

You’ll undoubtedly note two things from these exchanges. 1) Sarah is a very forward-looking person, and 2) I’m not very supportive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to be tickled about Sarah and her career...teaching is life, but weekends are heavenly.

Max said...

So she has come to realize...