Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yesterday was quite uneventful. Sarah spent much of the day reading her new library book. Well, technically, it’s not new, but the first time she attempted to read a copy, Jeff peed all over it, and it had to be destroyed; for those of you who don’t know Jeff, he’s been in the habit of doing things such as that, and it’s really quite annoying; he sleeps in the garage now. Oh, yes, and he’s a dog. Important note.

Anywho, Sarah read, and I did nothing. I decided to try out the theory that if one rests when one is injured, the injury will heal faster. I just doesn’t make sense, but I’ll keep you posted none-the-less. This morning, I gave myself a haircut (Sarah did the back). As it turns out, it’s exceedingly more difficult to cut things with dull scissors than with sharp ones, but it was definitely worth it: I probably saved almost 12 dollars (10 for the haircut and 2 for not getting new scissors). Besides, that bald patch will probably start to fill in within two weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definately have it together boy

Max said...

I had a good teacher. Speaking of whom, is that how your patch started?