Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Today Sarah and I received a package filled with items that may or may not have been stolen from our Alma Mater. The defendant denies these claims, but I maintain that reasonable doubt has not yet been reached.

In other news, Sarah had a better day today. I doubt you want to hear about how I got up, ate, watched TV, ate, checked my email, ate, watched TV, ate, cooked, ate, played basketball, showered, watched TV, ate, walked, and ate, so I won’t tell you about my day.

1 comment:

Max said...

When I called, they said, "true agents of renewal never need counseling; now turn in your badge."

Because I am no longer an agent, I'm not even able to inform you of your grammatical error in the previous comment, so here's to a life free of reformation (i.e., I'm no longer allowed to sin and "get away with it", as my professors all suggested I could).