Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Today I was taking out the trash and an interesting thing happened: I saw a monkey. Don’t get me wrong, I saw a monkey, a chimpanzee, to be precise. It was walking upright in the hallway of my apartment building. This brings me to my point: if you truly believe that something happened, in your brain, it’s as if it actually did. With that said, the “chimp” turned out to be a toddler with an inner ear problem (you’ve seen how monkeys walk, without really bending their knees: it creates a toddling waddle).

4 comments:

2 bees said...

I thik you wish you had a chimp.

2 bees said...

Also, be very careful. Remember chimps were once used in the SPACE PROGRAM. You don't want to fall to any subliminal plots...

seshwan said...

Well said 2 bees!

Max said...

If you're thinking of things you think I wish I had, start with 1 million dollars and a digital slr (camera) being carried to me by a meduim to small dog that will later chase a ball that I'll throw.