Saturday, October 29, 2005

For those of you curious as to the results of my TB test, I failed. I don’t know what happened: I studied and studied, and, when it came time to take the test, I completely choked. Okay, here’s where I draw the line: tuberculosis is not a joke. It is a horrible disease that, in present day, affects the poor, imprisoned, and infirm. I can’t believe you would be so uncompassionate as to malign such a group. You are a first class jerk. And a rube. And a jerk. Jerk.

P.S. I do not have TB.

4 comments:

seshwan said...

Hey! I'm TB positive. Thanks for ruining my mood. Gosh (napoleon dynamite intonation)!

Max said...

It is my feeling that you should be either quarantined or euthanized.

seshwan said...

I will sue you for discrimination against the diseased and disabled. These, too, are considered categories of prejudice and oppression, just as race, gender, and social class. How dare you.

Max said...

Actually, it is quite legal to quarantine those afflicted with TB. Look it up.