Monday, September 26, 2005

I had an interesting picture to post, but there's a glitch in the system, and I can't. It would have changed your life. Oh well. No, I can't just do it tomorrow.

Sarah and I tried a new church today but didn't really like it. There's always next week. I’m still trying to find some semblance of a sleep schedule (with little success). I’ve tried going to bed only when I’m tired (doesn’t work). I’ve tried going to bed only when I’m not tired (doesn’t work). I've tried going to bed sometimes when I'm tired and sometimes when I'm not (doesn't work).

Perhaps I’ve been going about it the wrong way: maybe I need to do an about-face and try getting up at the same time every day. Maybe then I would naturally get tired at the same time each evening. Maybe I need Sarah to bonk me in the head with a hammer every night at 9:30 and stuff my mouth full of barbiturates.

No comments: