Friday, August 05, 2011

Today is the last day of my summer program. I'll be sad to see it go. I've had a great time, and it's going to be a bummer to leave Hogwarts and head back home to regular life. Fortunately, we're going to head up to Maine to go camping and see Peter for a few days. It'll be Sarah's first time tent camping, so hopefully we'll have good weather and a great time. After that, we'll be heading back home with a quick stop in Washington D.C. to see our friends there. For now, I've got to run a catch a bus...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun cammpppinnnngggg!! L, Mom

Randy et Jan said...

Have a GREAT time with Peter!! Jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hogwarts...GREAT line...I can just see my little boy at the BIG school with his magic wand...I HAVE THE POWER...STAND ASIDE CREEP...

Anonymous said...

Hogwarts...GREAT line...I can just see my little boy at the BIG school with his magic wand...I HAVE THE POWER...STAND ASIDE CREEP...