Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'll get right on that

Saw a job posting today for a job at an overseas university. Here's all they're looking for:
The chosen candidate will teach a general mix of Communications and Humanities and Social Sciences courses including Written Communication, Oral Communication, Technical and Corporate Communication, Research Writing, World Civilizations, International Relations, Sociology, Media Literacy, Psychology, Critical Thinking, Professional Development, Leadership & Teamwork, and Assessment Capstone Courses.
Well, when I finish this PhD, let me go out and get 7 more, and then I'll hurry up and apply.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey quit looking at overseas job postings! Signed your mother >:

Anonymous said...

Please me...

Randy et Jan said...

France???