Monday, February 07, 2011

wintery week

Last week was a record. Sarah and I both had four days in a row of canceled school. Unfortunately, I didn't really expect it. I left my laptop at school. The roads were too dangerous to risk going in for it, so I had to work at home without a lot of my important stuff (statistics software, data, etc.). I did a lot of reading in the current issues of the psychology journals I'm supposed to keep up with, and I tried learn a little bit more about a few new topics that I'm going to have to write about in the next few months. Other than that, Sarah and I just tried to keep each other from going crazy in the absence of being able to leave the house. One of us was successful. The other of us is Sarah.

3 comments:

Randy et Jan said...

So you mean Sarah was unsuccessful in keeping you sane.

Anonymous said...

Haha--luckily you didn't lose power--that would have really tried the sanity! :)
Mom

Anonymous said...

Two humans, three cats, one dog...the perfect storm