Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the big one

I'm spending a lot of time this week working ahead to get prepared for Thanksgiving week. I've got a huge project due the day I get back that is worth approximately 100% of my grade in an important class. The project is relatively simple: I have to design a study, collect the data, analyze the data, write an extensive review of the everything that has ever been written about the topic of the study, write up the results of the study, and then write about the implications of my results for the future of all research about the topic. I'm making some progress, but I still have quite a ways to go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do you carve up and eat the TURKEY that assigned the project...

Anonymous said...

Geez, Max! You will need a vacation when you get done with that..on your vacation :( mom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like last Thanksgiving with us! Sorry. It seems that you can't get a brake over the holidays. Ever.

Anonymous said...

or even a break!