Saturday, September 04, 2010

mundanity

I see it's been a week since I last posted. There haven't been a great many developments in that time. I went to school five times. I came home from school five times. I've almost finished draft #3 of my thesis proposal. I think I'll only have to do one more after this before I can actually hold a proposal meeting and then start collecting data. One of the four incoming, first-year students in my area has quit already. He mumbled something about boring classes and meetings being too much for him. Tonight Sarah and I are going to watch a football game and have smoked pork ribs with some friends. That should be fun. Not for the pig though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are the meetings boring?

Anonymous said...

Hey Max, good to hear from you! Hope you had a relaxing night out...we spend the weekend with your sis and family. Your dad, Bear and Dan have become a hunting trio. Love, Mom ps I posted pictures of the motorhome on FB. But your email probably already told you that :P

Anonymous said...

It only makes sense that you do 'proposal" meetings as you were so successful with that one.

Anonymous said...

Ribs? Good brain food. Jabron