Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've been busy visting with family and writing a paper that was ridiculously assigned so that it could only be completed over Thanksgiving break, so my moments to write have been few.

Barney has been teething lately, so we've been giving him rawhide bones to chew on to try and keep him away from more important things like our remote controls and our cats. Because he loves the bones, it's been pretty effective in limiting his inappropriate chewing, but I guess I didn't realize the true extent of his passion until today. He'd gnawed down his old bone to pretty much a nub, so we decided to give him a new one. He got really excited when he saw it, and when Sarah gave it to him, he grabbed it and ran to one of our upholstered chairs to start chewing as soon as possible. Then, with all the excitement, a little pee squirted out.

A little part of me wishes that I could get so excited from everyday things that a little pee would come out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some of us females, it's called laughing...

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am through the pet phase of my life. I like my furniture too much...

Anonymous said...

That's just sick! Wonder what the connection is? On second thought, no I don't.
Mom