Monday, July 27, 2009

For quite some time, Sarah and I have both been promising to post pictures. Today is not that day, but there's a good probability that I'll be able to upload some in the next 24 hours. So that's something to look forward to.

Yesterday evening we made it back to France without any major traveling hiccups. I even got to add another new country to my list, as our route back took us across (in 15 minutes) the width of the tiny principality of Lichtenstein, a country known primarily for nothing. And also for being a tax haven.

Pictures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting indeed. gm

Anonymous said...

So how many countries have you been to, my well traveled son? Your cats want to know...
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, that country is where the knight (Heath Ledger) came from in a Knight's Tale...