Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A little over a year ago, I decided that I was going to stop trying to get an "A" in every class. I'd come to the conclusion that it just wasn't worth all the extra trouble and effort, and so I made the decision to simply complete all the requirements of my classes and then let the chips fall where they may.

Today, my final grades for my final semester came back. As it turns out, I managed to finish this semester, as well as my entire program, with a 4.0 GPA. I'm really glad I didn't waste any time trying too hard...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Max. You are one awesome guy.

Hannah D said...

WWOOOOWW! Max, that is really really great. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

It just comes naturally! With your genes and Sarah's, I'm looking forward to GENIUS offspring! Jan

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I did the exact same thing during my master's program, but the 4.0 thing didn't happen, apparently you didn't antagonize the professors, skip classes, and haze your classmates...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! May your effort carry you where you want to go. I am very proud of you and love you very much.

P.S. I am a man

Anonymous said...

If you had gone after the coveted, and prestigious, "M.S." degree, maybe you would have had fewer "A's!"

We're still proud of you.

Humbly, Jabron.

Max said...

Let's just set the record straight. I did get the M.S. I only wish mine could be in a 'real' science like administration or something.