Wednesday, January 07, 2009

As I was leaving a building on campus yesterday, I passed two students. I knew neither of them, and I hadn't heard any of their previous conversation. A brief interaction followed.

Student (to me): Is it up there?
Me: (stunned silence)
Student: (blank look)
Me: Is what up there?
Student: (looking at me like I'm the stupid one) The pharmacy. (duh)
Me: Yes. (and hopefully you're getting birth control; I'd hate for your genes to taint the pool)

Not everyone should go to a college campus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course my first thought would have been to do with their psych meds...
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, think of all the witty comebacks you COULD have said. Maybe your bloggers could contribute a few...

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment on your campus. Jabron

Anonymous said...

What did I tell you!! A possible comeback....Yes, the pharmacy is up there but I don't think they carry what you need....Jan