Monday, September 01, 2008

Sarah Palin made two announcements today. First, she noted that she hired a lawyer to defend her against claims that she tried to have her former brother-in-law, a state trooper, illegally fired. Then, she said that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant. (The PR machine put a positive spin on the affair, noting that the girl would both bring the pregnancy to full term and marry the father.) We Christians are big on leaders who can manage their own households. I'm not sure if this qualifies as effective management.

I am decidedly NOT anti-Republican. I am against voting for people SOLELY because they share your denomination. I still don't who I'm voting for. Let's not be rash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is giving me a rash...

Anonymous said...

I share your sentiments . . . isn't the family suppose to be first?

Jabron.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the political news!!!