Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I stayed up two hours too late doing statistics. And not for fun. Not at all. Then again, who says Beta Coefficients aren't fun. Actually, I say that. Especially when you don't know what they are. That makes two of us. And 20 of us, if you count everybody else in my class, which I do.

In other news, we have ants. Big black ants. Two or three a day. Generally upstairs. I'm pretty sure that, one day soon, hoards of them are going to break through the wall and carry us away. I'll call it "Mold Debacle Two: Ant Boogaloo." You probably didn't get that. I'm going to bed. (Because I'm being wisked there by ants.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry man. Statistics and ants on the same day. Jabron.

Anonymous said...

1)contact landlord
2)contact landlord
3)contact landlord
4)contant lantlord

Anonymous said...

Everybody else watched the Red Wings...

Anonymous said...

haha! I enjoyed the visual...
:)Mom