Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yesterday I went to a "practicum fair", which didn't turn out to be much of a fair (I didn't see cotton candy ANYWHERE--all those children must have been sorely disappointed). It was really more a series of presentations given by mental health service providers in the area. Next year, as part of my master's program, I'll have to work about 20 hours per week (for the whole year) at one of those agencies (for no pay). I'm not yet sure where I'll end up, but yesterday hammered home the point that, next year, I'll be working 20 hours per week, and I'll still be teaching 20 hours a week (for those of you keeping track at home, that's 40 hours per week). Oh, and then there's the pesky full-time student thing. Someone didn't think this through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you married someone named KENT from the "superman family." So because of your privileged association, next year should be no problem at all! Jan

Anonymous said...

I had something frightfully funny, witty, and to the point to say, but the punch line escapes me. Oh well, thanks for blogging instead of flogging...