Sunday, February 10, 2008

I want to take a minute to raise awareness about a disease from which many you undoubtedly suffer. Some of you may bear the pain in silence, others of you may not even know that you are afflicted. Unfortunately, in both cases, the symptoms march on.

I'm trying to raise awareness about this unfortunate condition, and I encourage everyone to get checked out today. You can easily have a knowledgeable friend or family member look for its common signs and symptoms. If caught early, it's an entirely treatable condition.* I'm talking about Buht-Fais Disease,** and I hope you all get the help that you need.

*The most common treatments involve covering the affected area with a paper bag. In clinical trials, this method has been proven quite effective.

**Also commonly referred to as Bhutfaisitis and Buhtfaisism.

4 comments:

Max said...

I've already been inoculated. Don't even try.

Anonymous said...

The cure worked, but as soon as I removed the paper bag, the symptoms returned. What now?

Anonymous said...

There is no way I have that.

Anonymous said...

Is numbness one of the symptoms? Jan