Friday, January 25, 2008

Today I'm going to write everything that comes to mind in the next five minutes, and I'm not going to go through my normal editing process (spelling, grammar, making it interesting, etc.). Prepare to enter my psyche. If you dare. Starting...now.
Theres' a cat on my lab (two errors already; nothing I can do). Anyway, I wonder what would happen if I just pit her on the ear. It doesn't really make sense with the error. I'll move on. In my defense, the cat bites me all the time for now reason. I thought you were moving on. I am was. I just itched my nose but it probably looked like a pick. It wasn't. Not this time, anyway. I thought you were going to write whatever came to mind? YOu're just writing what you're doing. THat's no what comes to mind. YOu know when you don't edite. you're really a tierrible writer. You might think I'm mkaing this up; these arreors, I mean, but I'm not. Learning disability? Probably not, just not a great typer. I am a great ytper. I'm also probably the fastest person you know. That's an inside joke that most of you might not understand. I'm thinking of crickets--because I just went blank for a second, but you woun'dt know that because I just didn't type anything, and you can't really type nothing. Well, you can, but it doesn't really look like anything, which is exactly my point. Anyway, it turns out that give minutes is actually a long time. What are give mintues? I'm pretty sure I was supposed to write five minutes. It also appears that I've completely sotpped yousing the backspoace key. WHich I appearently use a lost. Idd you notice that I just wrote yousing. Not bad. I'm pretty sure that I won't ever do this again, but I really didn't have anything intersting to say today. It really is amazing that I can even write a coherent sentence in real life (you know, when I use backspace keys and eddit for punction, grammar, interst, etc.). I think mmy eye q just went down obout 40 point in most of your minds. Maybe this was just to probve a point about the importance of proofreading. Maybe not.
I'll let you be the deciders. (And the cat just woke up and starting biting me--I knew I should have struck first).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Being John Malkovich" is the only thing scarier! Jabron.

Anonymous said...

Which cat??? Jan

Anonymous said...

Your experiment reminds me of the book, Flowers for Algernon...