Sunday, December 02, 2007

From Dec. 12-14, there looms an evil confluence of papers, exams, and projects. Schemed in some sort of mid-afternoon, ivory-towered cabal, this sadistic plan is a not-so-covert attempt at making first-year graduate students wish they had made better life choices.

I'd complain about it, but I'm sure there are about a million other college students who feel like their worlds are colliding. And it happens every semester. In reality, things are going okay: I've been working hard for the last three months so that I won't completely fall apart during this very difficult time, but I can't promise that, at some point during the next 10 days, I'm not going to totally freak out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember this when you become a professor and you are doling out assignments...

Randy et Jan said...

You could always freak out with the chocolate that's hiding there in the closet! Jan

Anonymous said...

Fling this phrase of old on your profs to ward off their evil intent:

Stand aside, creep!

But hold off on the thumb.