Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Now that Thanksgiving is over, nothing particularly noteworthy (or, worthy of note, as some might say) has been happening here in Drearytown, USA. I say Drearytown because its been gray outside for all of about 12 hours, and I expect things to stay that way for about, hmmm, the rest of winter. But that's another post.

Tomorrow, I'm giving a group presentation in front of one of my classes. I'm not a big fan of group projects. This one has been okay. Let's just leave it at that. This weekend, I plan on reading. Let's just leave it at that. Soon, I will have to do some writing. But not before I do a whole bunch of reading. Let's just leave it at that. Later, it will be Christmas break. But not for a long time.

Let's just leave it at that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you finish the DMS you probably could write your own disorder as to the effects of too much reading...

Anonymous said...

You're funny.
Let's just leave it at that...

Anonymous said...

Make your group presentation memorable!

Jabron, in Alsace (the center of "Drearytown")

Anonymous said...

a little tiny mirror, set up just so...