Sunday, August 26, 2007

There's been a short moratorium on drywalling, so I think I'd better get some writing in while I can still move my fingers. I realize that I've not been posting much as of late, and I'm sure all two of you are starting to get a little anxious ("what's happening!", "where'd Max go?!", "have you seen my gerbil?!", etc.), but I think you'll have to bear with me for a short time. Soon, Sarah and I will be moving (again). Still within the state (have to get a little closer to school, and, allegedly, you're not supposed to live in your parents house until forever), so it's nothing major or unplanned, but this week should bring some major hecticity. Yeah, yeah. Not a word. Whatever. Anyway, this week, I have to play 18 holes of golf, buy a car, buy/rent a house/apartment, move into a house/apartment, finish the drywall, attend meetings on four days (driving 160 miles each day to get to and from the meetings), eat, sleep, etc., etc. I'm sensing a long week. Also, Sarah needs to find a job.

And...go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can do all things...hypothetically speaking...