Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Oh, good news: I saw a woodchuck today. (His name is Charles). In other news, tomorrow we head to New York for Rebekah's wedding. (Rebekah is not a woodchuck; at least, I don't think she is). We'll be cutting through Canada on the way over, and I can't wait: I heard we'll get to go ice fishing and eat seal for dinner. Also their money is stupid. They have dollar and two-dollar coins, which are called Loonies and Toonies. Also, we don't speak Canadian. Hopefully they'll let us out (or oot, as they say) if we don't want to trade in our car for a dog sled. If my fingers don't get frostbitten, I'll update the blog periodically if I have internet access...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, you are in trouble if an Canadian reads your blog....

Anonymous said...

A Canadian...a Canadian...aaaaa

Anonymous said...

You'll need to learn the Canadian alphabet:
A a, B a, C a,...