Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This morning, I poured the remaining Cinnamon Toast Crunch into a bowl with some milk and sat down to have breakfast. As I ate my first few bites, I noticed some small black 'floaties' in amongst my cereal. Just junk from the bottom of the box, I thought; I looked closer; they were moving. As it turns out, they were ants, and I had been eating them. Perhaps more strangely, I found myself actually weighing whether to finish my breakfast or to throw it out. I'll leave you to guess what I decided.

Today's slogan: Ants, they do a body good. (runner up: an ant a day keeps the doctor away). In an unrelated matter, does anyone know where I can pick up an anteater (UCI is NOT an option)? Also, I finished today's round of golf with 5 pars and a birdie; dare I to hope...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your old vacuum cleaner is in the spare bedroom...

Hannah said...

only you brother....only you.