Sunday, July 01, 2007

I spent a lot of time just wandering around the yard today. I played with the cats, hit some golf balls, walked back to the pond and watched the fish, valiantly fought some hornets (I didn't die) and played some basketball. It sounds like I did a lot, but when you spread it over about 12 hours, there was a lot of down time. There's just something I like about being outside in the summer doing nothing in particular. I think that's why I so detest apartment living--there's no "outside" where I can wander around (at least, not without running into 1453 other people, their dogs, and their dogs' poop). Land. I want some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Set some stakes and lay a claim for squatter's rights to a parcel on Grandma's remaining 65 acres...

Hannah said...

I agree.