Monday, July 16, 2007

Dad and I found out that a course down the street offers a 2 for 1 deal on Mondays, so, naturally, Monday has turned into golf day; we ended up playing 36 holes this morning/midmorning/noon/afternoon. It's great, considering that we both thought we'd never play again (due to injuries and deteriorating abilities on both our parts). I managed to play one nine (the first) at even par (that's [generally] a 36 for you golf neophytes out there), but I didn't shoot in the 70's (80 and 83). Still great, considering the fact that I took the last 7 years off. Here's to Mondays (and Dad's open wallet)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent! Jabron.

Anonymous said...

Priceless...

Anonymous said...

I need money for College and Living but Dad said he didn't have any. GOLF?! COME ON! but have fun I guess.