Saturday, June 02, 2007

If you're ever in the mood for propaganda, for a movie with barely-covert anti-Christian themes, for your children to be simultaneously entertained and brainwashed, then I recommend renting the animated musical/film, "Happy Feet".

If you saw Happy Feet, and you don't know what I'm talking about, I encourage you to watch it again, this time paying careful attention to the underlying themes and messages about the Church, family relations, and personality theory/human development. I'll bet they thought no one would notice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...you are swimming against the current. You have actually said something AGAINST a universally loved and accepted movie. Get ready for shunning and other sociological stuff. I wish I could remember some more terms, but I wasn't a highly qualified teacher in that area. You are a chip off the old block. You live on a tough block. Welcome to the neighborhood, it is a very lonely place.

Anonymous said...

That's why they call it Hollywood and not Holywood.

Hannah said...

REALLY?!?! Happy Feet was that weird...interesting...