Thursday, June 21, 2007

I was cleaning the fridge today, and I found a shelf in the door that I had never seen before. It's a nice shelf: it's contoured to hold 6 beverage-type cans. Interestingly, it's placed at just the right height so that I can't see it when I look down into the door and the body of the fridge. What's also interesting is that I HAVE cleaned the fridge before (and still didn't notice it--once I took the whole fridge apart, took the shelves and drawers out, took out EVERYTHING, and still didn't see it). I think I have a problem with details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the LORD worry about the details! Jabron.

Anonymous said...

In the Gospels Jesus tells us, that which is hidden shall be revealed, of course that is a spiritual issue, but it might apply to your frig...