Thursday, May 03, 2007

I was thinking of taking some video of Sarah's birthday, but a two things held me back. First, if I filmed her opening presents, I wouldn't have been allowed to post the video until later in the week (as she mentioned, she and Rebekah have identical gifts, and Rebekah ruined things by not being born until May 4). Second, the last time I took video was that day I filmed big waves on the beach (see "Max's Videos"). This, in itself, isn't the problem; the problem is that the gusting wind filled every crevasse of my video camera with sand. It's a good thing Costco has an overly-generous return policy; though, it could be the end of videos for a while: you never know what kind of Ipod/camera/musical instrument/cash deposit in my savings account might strike my fancy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is the thought that counts...tank you

Anonymous said...

It's always someone else's fault...