Monday, March 05, 2007

When I begin a blog entry, there are days that I know exactly what I want to say; however, most of the time, I don't know what I'm going to write until I sit down at the computer. As a result, there is usually an initial trial-and-error period in which I write a sentence or two (or half a sentence) and then delete it. Eventually, I hit on an acceptable idea, and the product is the blog entry on that given day. Today, I decided to give you some insight into my process. What you see below are things I thought of writing before I came up with the idea to share my process with you. Here goes...

So I decided to become a professional scuba diver.

Have you ever tried to have...

Today I was going to make up a story about how I'd decided to become a professional scuba diver, but I thought it would just confuse people.

I awoke in the middle of a dense forest. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then why did you just...

I don't really have anything interesting to say today.

I guess that...

Have you ever wondered...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you awoke in the middle of a dense FOG!
Jabron.