Sunday, February 18, 2007

Friday night, I had a migraine. It was a doozy, but I am VERY thankful that it went away after about 3 hours. At several points I thought I might throw up. Or pass out. Or both. (I didn't). I probably need to eat more cholesterol.

Today, I played in our church's golf tournament, a four-person scramble. For all you non-aficionados, a scramble is not an egg dish; it's a way to play whereby each player from a team hits, the best shot is chosen, and then each player hits again from the spot where the best hit landed; the process is repeated until the ball goes in the hole; that process is then repeated 17 times (for a total of 18 holes).

In sum: I got some sun (it was 85 today); I hit the ball a ton (that means really far...); it was fun; I ate a bun (and a hot dog); my team won; now it's done; I have to run.

P.S. Sarah flew to Syracuse today to see her sister. When I got home from the airport, I left my shoes in front of the door and used the toilet even though the bathroom door was open. Then I stayed up too late.

P.P.S. When I said Syracuse, I did not mean the Syracuse in Sicily, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, or Utah (though those all would have been valid possibilities, given the facts that they are real places and I was not specific), nor did I mean Syracuse University. I, in fact, meant Syracuse, NY. Just so we're on the same page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's on her way and it's snowing!!! haha. She'll probably get frostbite :)

(um, found a typo: second paragraph "its")

Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

I bet you'll miss her LOTS!! Sooooo, now we are in the same boat! Jan

Hannah said...

glad to see your kicking back while the wifey is out.
i love you
sister

Anonymous said...

Don't have too much fun while your wife is gone! Jabron.