Saturday, January 06, 2007

We said goodbye to Sarah's parents today. They take off for Seattle in the morning. Peter leaves as well for APU, so Sarah and I will be empty nesters. Maybe we'll get a cat. Or perhaps a real pet, like a dog.

Sarah says to stay tuned to her blog, because she'll be posting Saturday or Sunday. I'm not sure if I would believe her. It's almost like she thinks she's on vacation or something.

Some people have asked me about Stranger Than Fiction. It's an interesting movie: it has elements of comedy, drama, mystery, and romance, and I'm not exactly sure how I would classify it. I would say that it is not a completely typical role for Will Ferrell, who sometimes plays a wide-eyed idiot, and, overall, I thought everyone was well cast. So, Grandma, to answer your question, I would imagine that you would at least not hate it... (I liked it; Sarah liked it a lot).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your mom's stranger than fiction...

p.s. get a cat...they take care of themselves...you could name him sleevey....