Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Today I cleaned the kitchen. I cleaned the microwave. I cleaned the toaster. I cleaned the stove. I cleaned the refrigerator. I cleaned the sink. I cleaned under the sink. I cleaned the drains. I cleaned the floor. I cleaned the counter. I cleaned the dishwasher. I cleaned the kitchen.


(Note how the repetition of the phrase, "I cleaned...", reflects the repetitive nature of my day's tasks. Also note how you're bored, and yet, somehow, you're slightly satisfied that it's over. I'm sure the literary technique wasn't lost on you.)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

And I came home to a clean house! Lucky me :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my life! Jan

Anonymous said...

Shave your head and you'll look like "Mr. Clean!"
Jabron.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! You are cordially invited to come to my house for a month. Love GM