Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sarah and I planned to get a dog this weekend. As there are no pictures of dog's on either of our blog's, you'll infer that we didn't get one. Just as we were about to head to the shelter to pick out someone else's discarded and/or lost pet, I called our landlord to be sure about the pet policy; it turns out that dogs are only allowed in first floor apartments. Does that seem arbitrary? Yes. Is it arbitrary? I'm quite sure. In any case, no dog. And it's not worth it to pay $50 extra a month (the price added to rent for a pet) for a cat, so don't even think about it. Sorry all you cat lovers, you know who you are, a dog is called man's best friend for a reason.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dogs can't purrrrrrrr. And only a cat can't save a certain marriage. Jabron

Anonymous said...

#1 YOU WERE GOING TO GET A DOG?!?!??! That would have been so cool. Too bad you live in an apartment. It would be almost as exciting as a child...
#2 your posts that i missed over the last few days are really funny. I'm sure it's the manic...
#3 I hope your finger is better because man that sounds painful....
love,
your sister

Anonymous said...

Wait...WHAT? WHat is this Jabron guy talking about?

Anonymous said...

Cats can poop in a box of litter. This is beyond a dog's limited brain cells to figure out!! Sorry, cats rule! Jan

Anonymous said...

Cats AND dogs complicate one's life if you try to own them. I just borrow whatever dog or cat comes along and chooses to like me. Right now I have a special cat and three special dogs. Love. GM