Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've gotten a lot of question lately about my life. To answer them all, let me just say, "no, I don't know how I became so interesting, and, no, I can't make you as interesting as I am."

Yesterday night, I almost cut off the tip of my middle finger. Do you know how? Of course you don't. Try and guess though. Go ahead, try. You won't get it.

The Pistons lost their first game with their new lineup. What a disappointment. I demand a change.

Have you ever wondered why potpourri is pronounced poe-per-ee? What's that? I've just been mispronouncing it? Interesting.

Pienso ir a practicar hablar espanol. Es muy bien, no?

Sixteen.

For those of you (Mom) wondering if I suffer from bi-polar disorder (manic depression) and am in a manic phase, the answer is no. I just didn't have anything interesting to write today (or yesterday, as evidenced by my lack of a post). The fragmented thinking is actually the result of some very careful planning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of us are glad not to be as "interesting" as you are!

The middle finger cut was probably a hard foul while you were taking a "three!"

Isn't the word "bipolar" a little strange? By definition, polar is "bi" anyway.

And yes, Max. We've all seen you depressed when you've had to guard me, and then try to score on me on both "poles" of the court. That's bipolar in my book!

Jabron.

Anonymous said...

Finger cut guess: Trimming your toenail. Love gm&gp