Monday, January 29, 2007

I haven't blogged in a few days, but I'm sure you realized that already. If you didn't realize that, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave. (You can probably tell that this is going to be one of those posts where I don't really say anything). There's very little going on here. Did you hear about the 30-car pileup in Lapeer? Me either.

Last night I slept fitfully for 14 hours. You might think that seems like an oxymoron. You'd be wrong. In fact, you'd be the oxymoron. Tonight I'm going to bed early. I don't expect to sleep much. On that note, I really don't have anything more to say (not that I've said anything already). Okay then. Bye bye now.

So, I'd posted all of the above, but then I came across the following headline. "Eagle lugging deer head causes blackout" Interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep is good. Unless it's on defense. Jabron.

Anonymous said...

How do they know it was the eagle that ran into the power lines...it could have been the deer, they get into all kinds of trouble in the woods. The rest of the body might have been eaten by Alaskan wildlife. I better make this comment anonymous because of obvious reasons of ridicule.