Wednesday, December 06, 2006


I'm really stalled on my papers. I think I'm just ready for the semester to be over. In addition, I've come to the conclusion that either 1) I'm not happy doing anything, or 2) I'm not happy in my current academic program. So, I'm stuck either 1) doing something that I do not enjoy (yet am paying a lot of money to do), or 2) quitting something that I do not like (and finding myself, once again, with no future prospects).

Remember, your vote counts.

P.S. Not only do I not enjoy the program, it is not academically stimulating, and it does not lead to anything (e.g., a career, etc.). So don't try to tell me that it's good for me. In fact, I think it's bad for me. The end.

P.P.S. I am NOT in a good mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear brother. i love you. i also think that you should not be doing what you are doing. y? i simply have an intuition that this is not where your life is going. i know that both your options do not sound appealing, but i have realized that life can be a butt...a big, big butt..i'll be praying for you.
love,
your sister