Friday, August 18, 2006

Sarah and I have mold. I'll write more later (lots of internet investigating to do, and I'm at the library), but the gist of it is that we're moving and most of our personal property is covered with mold. We walked into our apartment (after a 18 hour trip), anxious to see how things looked after two months, and, as it turned out, things looked moldy. Very moldy. On the bed. On the couch cushions. On the computer. THE COMPUTER! And don't get me started about my basketballs. Presently, it looks like the mold came from one of the walls (you'll recall a previous post about a fire in the dumpster--when they put it out, there was standing water in the hall, and I'm pretty sure it was soaked up by our walls). Anyway, the apartment complex is moving us to a newly-renovated apartment (it's fantastic, and far nicer than we could afford), and our rent isn't going to change. Good from the bad. I read a Bible verse about that once...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. You guys always get blessings in strange ways! Hopefully they'll give you lots of money to shop with.