Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I spent a long time on-line this evening (shopping for the best deals on tech products to bring to Randy and Jan), so this isn't my real post. At some point, I will write a little more extensively about My Space (I've had some questions...), but I won't be doing that now.

In other news. Sarah is doing fine (nine more days! nine more days!). I am still not sleeping like a normal person (4:45 AM, still not tired). The weather's been nice. My foot still hurts. I played basketball today anyway. You know, the usual. Sarah's posts are more interesting than mine. She actually talks about things. I have the pretense of talking about things but never really do. Maybe later...

6 comments:

Hannah said...

haha yes I notice that you say your going to talk about everything later... If Randy and Jan get presents does that mean I do too?! I picked you a blade of grass that I could give to you...Happy Brothers Day!

Sarah said...

Max, you are the best internet shopper ever. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he shops, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I had something great to say and then I read the other comments and now I am spaceoholic.

Anonymous said...

The Bible talks about generational curses...

Anonymous said...

Did you catch the curse thing? If not, I remain anonymous, if so, review family tree about sleeping disorders and overcoming injuries.