Monday, June 05, 2006

A comment about my life as an occultic television show made me think: could my life be an occultic TV program? I think it could, nay, should. Do I have superpowers? I just ate a whole slab of bacon without a resultant coronary, so I must. Do I lie, pathologically, about dietary feats involving pig products? Almost daily. Have I run out of reasons? I'd rather not say. While these facts probably won't make for a compelling, long-running, smash-hit, I do probably have at least a mini-series' worth (and if it's on NBC, a sequel to a mini-series). That was a burn on NBC, in case you missed it. Either way, I would like to present the first installment of: "look where I went but didn't, or did I."

8 comments:

Max said...

Did you take all those wonderful pictures? I must know.

Max said...

All but the one at Niagara Falls. They won't let me into Canada anymore, not after the "raisin incident".

Max said...

Oh, and just for clarification, the "Home is where I am", is not a dis on my home. It is, instead, poking at the saying, "home is where the heart is." Because if that were true, I would live in my chest and be surrounded by some sort of thin membrane (the pericardium, for all you biology fans out there).

Max said...

In other news, Sarah and I were run over by an illegal immigrant today.

Max said...

More on that later. And I should say, likely illegal immigrant, from what my broken Spanish could decipher.

Max said...

I'm cynical today. I think I need a nap.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you are in GOOD form today! I really laughed hard and enjoyed the humor. Maybe you will be picked up for a series...you do live in la la land.

Sarah said...

What backyard??