Monday, May 15, 2006

It’s been a few days. Wednesday night, I stayed up all a night (in an attempt to rectify my vicious cycle of a sleeping pattern whereby I was continually going to bed later each night and getting up later each morning). Naturally, I lost most of the day on Thursday to tiredness; though I did manage to find the willpower to clean the house. Friday was my birthday. I got up early (as per the usual) to play basketball, took a trip to Costco, and enjoyed pizza with Sarah in the evening. Saturday, Sarah and I made a trip to the Santa Monica Pier to see a traveling art exhibit (a birthday present from Peter). We waited in line for an hour and a half to get in. Interestingly, a minor celebrity (16-year-old Camille Winbush, who plays Vanessa on the Bernie Mac Show) cut directly in front of us, as security allowed her to directly bypass the line. It probably wouldn’t have been appropriate to trip her as she went by, but don’t think it didn’t cross my mind. Cutter. Sunday, Sarah and I took Minnie out for lunch for Mother’s Day and then relaxed for the rest of the day. That is all for now…

4 comments:

Sarah said...

If only sleeping was as easy as pushing a button...

Anonymous said...

Television personality or not...the cutter would have been thrown out of Cedar Point!

Hannah said...

wow a 4 foot celebrity...

Max said...

Did I tell you she was very short? Because she was. Interesting.