Sunday, March 19, 2006

Alright! Pictures are working again. Unfortunately, it's almost bedtime, so I don't have time to do as many as you'd like. You read that correctly. Anywho, tomorrow I'll make an attempt to do some more. After church today, we went to Fashion Island, an upscale, outdoor mall in Newport Beach. After that, we stopped by "Little Corona", a beach known mostly only to locals and photographers (great spot for graduation and engagement pictures). I will see if I can post those pictures tomorrow. This shot was taken near "The Wedge", a famous surfing spot in Newport Beach (where a few people are paralyzed and/or die every year due to the rough surf and proximity to a rocky jetty). Across the bay from Hannah and Travis (to the left of Hannah) is a cove where much of Gilligan's Island was filmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH...SIT RIGHT BACK AND HEAR A TALE A TALE OF A FATEFUL TRIP...SKIPPER IS THAT YOU LITTLE BUDDY...I WANTA BE THERE...WAAAAA