Thursday, February 16, 2006

In the hopes of regulating my sleeping patterns, I took a four hour nap today. Indeed, it does sound ridiculous. But wait; recall that I didn’t sleep at all last night. I figured with four hours of sleep, I’d have no trouble making it to bed by midnight, and that was my vow. It’s now 12:52 AM, and I’m not tired yet. Maybe I’m turning into Thomas Edison (you’ll remember that he slept in shifts); now all I have to do is invent 200,000 things. What about a raisin, covered in chocolate. Now that would be good.

Out in the real world, Sarah’s been working hard to get ready for her break (President’s Day “ski week”), preparing lesson plans, working to get her problem students expelled (actually, they’re doing fine jobs of that on their own), etc., etc. On a related note, we leave for Michigan in less than 48 hours, so there’d better be some serious global warming in the next two or three days. Or else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surprise...we had another storm last night. Sarah, school WASN"T cancelled, but it SHOULD have been. We will save you some ice and snow