Thursday, January 19, 2006

The team had another great practice yesterday (if only my starters would stop twisting their ankles). Interestingly, I heard through the grapevine that the coach of the good team we’re playing today “isn’t really worried about (us).” May I be the first to say, “That is exceptional.”. I, of course, told my players about the opposing coach’s comments, and they, in turn, were totally fired up. Maybe we’ll give them a run for their money…or, maybe we’ll get squashed. I’ll give an update tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did ya win, was it win by points or moral victory? Did Any players run into the stands? I love sports! Is anybody pressing charges...

Anonymous said...

You should put up a sign tht directs oppossing players into the bathroom

Anonymous said...

I missed your update. Let me guess...you played well, but lost by 12.

Max said...

That was a good guess, and I'll try the bathroom sign...